"I" cried out for milk at... Friday, March 11, 2005
A few days ago, was chatting to my cousin about some of my problems. It's so nice that me and my cousin can actually share problems. Glad that she is willing to share hers with me too. Because in my perception, to share a problem that is bugging u to someone is not easy.
In the past, I used to keep everything to myself. Cos I always have the mindset that I shouldn't trouble people and people might not want to hear ur problems. Till now, I guess im nt fully "open up" to tell my troubles. But I know if im sad, all my friends will be there for me. they will be willing to lend me the shoulders to lean on.
Anyway, my cousin was telling me to either to give it a chance by confessing my feelings or to give it up and look for "greener pasture". But it's hard. If it had been much easier, I would have given up long ago. This is one that lasted the longest I guess. What should I do? Is it advisable?
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
11:13 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!