"I" cried out for milk at... Thursday, March 24, 2005
came across this thingy when i was searching on The Golden Rule to treat people.
Treat others the way you want to be treated
Do you treat your friends this way? Or u treat them the way they like?
i was thinking back on how people treat me... friends.... strangers..... and cousins... parents.... brothers...i guess the list is nv ending...
i was just wondering... does these people treat me like that? the way they want me to treat them? cos suddenly i just remember some people are mean..bad... or anything... does that mean i have to mean to them?
maybe i should... i just cant stand there and be bullied.. if this time i tolerate the person, and this happen again, i accumlate all my anger and revenge back twice, triple, or worse more... this is what he or she shall get for treating me this way..
Hv i scare u guys..?? haha.. nothing to be scared of if u havent offended me... hee!!
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
2:07 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!