"I" cried out for milk at... Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Love seems to be in the air and in my head lately.
I'm still a single girl awaiting for love to arrive. Should I ever be thinking this way? it make me seems useless and helpless. Why can't I be strong? i surely can live without guys, can't i? But things don't go what I think.
Whenever I think of such things, I will feel miserable. It seems so nice to be loved by someone, to have someone waiting for you, someone to dote on you and someone to lend you a shoulder to lend on and do things together. And you will end up using words like " We…" instead of "I.."
I long for people to love me. I can't imagine myself without it. I guess I will be very lonely and I dread being a loner at times. And I would wish there is someone there for me.
Am I asking it myself? But do I really understand what love is supposed to be like?
Sometime, I really think I don't understand. I have never been on a relationship. I have seen friends having boyfriends and having their small quarrels. I also heard stories of breakup before and how hurt a person can be. It's tough, isn't it? but it's equally tough without love or having a one-sided love too. I somewhat envy people who at least have a relationship. Friends are always telling me that love relationship is not as smooth as what it seems. And being single, you’ll have one less person to control you. True enough. Having a boyfriend means that you will have to report most of your things to him. Maybe, like I say, I have yet to experience this kind of feeling.
What is love? Anyone to enlighten me?
I have my crushes. Some of them come and go but some last and hurt. It really hurts. And it is always so tiring. Sometime I feel like crying for feeling so stupid. I used to scold myself not to think so much of it and that I should not feel anything towards this person, it’s impossible that anything will happen between us. but I cant control these feelings in my heart.
At some point of time, I begin to console myself out of it. I tell myself that I still have my friends around. Or that some people can survive as themselves, they don’t even rely on others, or I shall wait for the my Mr Right. Good things are worth waiting. Somehow I managed to pull out of this mess for that moment.
I agree with joyce, maybe I should not dwell on love too much.
I may miss out the beauty of life if I dwell too much. Again, what is my worth of living in this world then? With or without me, the world wont change at all. Where is the beauty then?
Pessimist Jun's words...
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
12:19 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!