"I" cried out for milk at... Saturday, May 07, 2005
work work work.
I have started work 1 day after my exams. Me and Janie have no freedom to choose when to start. though some may see it as a good thing. But i wanted to play for a few days before the start of work. I finally get my freedom after all the battles that i go to. But, haiz...
Anyway, the very day of my last paper, i went to KTV. so nice.. get to sing so much.. been wanting to go since ages. Anyway, Peiwen also came along. I was abit surprise when she says okie and onz. Because last time i ask her before, she dont like the idea of KTV and i have ask my friend, Joyce along too. so it's abit surprising to me.
After KTV, went walking around aimlessly in orchard. just dont seems like shopping around. we went kino and lib in the end to look at books. i guess im kinda weird. when im stress in study, i want to read books. but when im free, and i have the book, i just dont really look at it. i guess that's me.
that day, i was damn tired. when i reach home, i bath, and i slp liao. so so tired. And i still overslept. and was late for reporting to work. first day Im late. as usual. i guess i really need to change my habits.
then the next day, late too.. cos the previous day, hang out late with 208 ppl in a cafe at Bugis. initially, we wanted to go mambo. but change of plans. it's also great chilling out too. anyway, when i went home, i wait til my hair is almost dry before i sleep. and i overslp again. this time worst.. i onli wake up at 9.. the time that im supposed to be at work. then i hurry rush. and took cab down. $9 cab fare. haiz. cant afford to be too late on the 2nd day. didnt want Irene(superior) to know about it.
luckily she nv look for me. Janie help to cover for the work for the 1 hr. but she also says no work to do. sian.
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
12:29 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!