"I" cried out for milk at... Sunday, June 19, 2005
I am really sorry for being a lazy pig not updating my blog. I really think there isn't much to blog nowadays. Or maybe I am just too lazy. Hee!!
Here goes...
I wont be updating the past. Nothing much. Just one thing is that I was busy at work.
Yesterday I finally went blading. It has been ages since I last blade. Enjoy the feeling so much. I fell down twice due to my stupid cleverness of trying to increase my speed when I am just an amateur. But my pouch saved my butt for the day. It acted as my butt's cushion. Luckily I didn't spoilt charmaine's hp which was kept in the pouch. If not, she will kill me.
After our so called "exercise" blading, we went joyce hse to watch VCDs. Didn't watch much but catch the American next top model and Kill bill 1 and 2. drink abit here and there. vodka rashberry and remy martini. Didn't really like the taste of hard liquor. Anyway, tomorrow will be our small 208 gals shopping. Miss shopping so much. I haven't shop for weeks after having to work OT. It is the great Singapore sale now and work is so busy. Arrghh! Don't want to miss any good deal in shopping. Hee! Hopefully tomorrow I can see what I want to buy.
And I might not be keeping this blog for long. I may not blog again. I am considering the idea.
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
2:59 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!