"I" cried out for milk at... Friday, July 01, 2005
A personal apologyI like to apologise to one of my friend. I was abit mean to you for the last week. And I really feel bad. I knew I was mean but I didnt know why. But I guess I was having PMS. Im really sorry k? I'm not sure if u know or sense it. But i know deep in my heart about this feelings. Anyway, glad that my PMS is over. And hopefully I didnt affect you much. And to say sorry cos I was not there for you when u are encountering problems. but yesterday, finally have a chance to read the blog then i came to understand that you have been through so so much. and 1 thing to conclude, ur dear is really not worth ur time. Haiz~ however love is blind, hence i think my advice goes to deaf ears?!But to me, the other one is not that fantasic either. So please choose properly. dont end up getting hurt. Make yourself feel worth!!
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
7:58 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!