"I" cried out for milk at... Thursday, July 07, 2005
This is a entry by a very SLOW person. I think I'm very slow. just realise Gmail is quite useful and better than yahoo. Am thinking of transfering, but it's troublesome to inform everyone about my new email and i dont think people will usually care. cos in the past, this is what i usually do, i just ignore. Guess this time, it's my turn.
Anyway, slacking now, even though it's knock off time.
Something came to my mind a few days ago. My eyes look weary and restless. Is this the case ever since i wore contacts? Or it has been so lifeless? My friends always comment that I look tired. But I dont really feel tired. Am I tired? or I just refuse to admit.
And another thing came up as well. I suddenly recall myself having to start this job for this bank. I remember last year when I came in, I was sick.
I was having fever plus super bad sore throat that I sound horrible and nearly inaudible. During the dec hols, I came back to this bank again and I have sore throat again. And this time, I think i have sore throat again. but maybe this is due to my day at KTV before that. hee! but it seems like sore throat is a disease i have to get when im working.
i wish next holidays, i can find a job but not with this bank. Am sick of this bank. I know I have been saying since last year, but always end up here. haiz. not that here is terrible. but to think in a long run. i wan to see how other banks operate. this can help in my resume.
btw, how to write a resume? anyone expert?
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
7:25 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!