"I" cried out for milk at... Wednesday, August 31, 2005
There seems to have alot of things happening, but yet it seems nothing. This kind of feelings seems to happen to me every time.
Anyway, I took a long break from blogging. Not exactly long though. But people are beginning to miss me liao. haha.. feel so touched*
Back to my life.
I met up Serene and we chat for very long. miss the good old days. But while we talk, all of the sudden, i dont rem anything that happen in sec 3 and 4 already. Did they slip off my mind? or have that period of time not that significant to me?
Serene is so nice, she lend me anime VCDs and a few
mangas. It's still stacking on my table which I have yet to have time to feel them.
Was kinda busy last weekend. Actually wasn't looking forward to that day. but am glad that i went for the event. Anyway, I went to popular sales at expo, things were cheap there.I looked like auntie there, finding good bargain. But I only ended up buying 10 foolscap. Anyway, I saw a guy who I think he's kinda cute. He got 2 dimples and he's tan and tall. haha.. beginning to be abit "hua chi".
Been talking alot on the phone. Think i cannot survive without phone and someone to talk to. :p
Now Im busy with my lab reports. 1 formal long report and 1 short one due tomorrow. Almost complete. I have to thank those who help me in the report. Hee! I shall not mention names in case the lecturer came upon my blog. you know who u are. hohoho.
Was downloading photos that I used to take and realised that 208 have alot of photos. Goodness. but maybe not alot compare to other people. all these photos are memories. kinda sad that we do not have alot of the photos in the past. But memories do stay. Hopefully?! i have short and long term memory loss. haha! so better to keep track through photos. I remember everytime, no one bring camera, but im like a crazy gal with camera with me almost everytime i go out. haha.
Time flies. my holidays are coming, tests are coming and i havent touched my tutorials. Must really start the mugging machine. Arrghh!!
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
4:56 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!