"I" cried out for milk at... Thursday, September 08, 2005
Feeling real terrible today. Throat feels dry, making me cough. It must be due to too much heaty foods for the past few days. And it has taken a worse turn by having to rush my lab report till 5am today. I cant believe myself. But I guess i have to learn a lesson that last minute work dont work.And today, I have to drag myself out of bed and come to school to print my lab report. How I wish I can rest today. But today's class is too much to miss and furthermore, there is lab to attend. So, I'm wishing myself GET WELL SOON. Maybe tomorrow i can consider giving myself a unoffical day off again. hmm... hee! Finally, one thing to conclude my entry for the day....LAB REPORTS ARE SHIT!!!!I just hate the graphs and more graphs.
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
10:53 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!