"I" cried out for milk at... Sunday, December 04, 2005
I have been weird these few days. I did not want to drink alcohol, but I feel like getting drunk. All of the sudden feel like escaping the reality. Guess my mood swing is getting out of hand these days.
Have started work for a week, I feel helpless. So many things that I used to know, I have already forgotten. And I also feel so distant from the rest of the colleagues. There seems to be a boundary in between. Is it because we are so busy with our things and they are stressed with their work?
I had so much to do. Or is it not much to do? I don’t know. All I really know is that I am doing the letters slowly. There are stacks of letters, which everytime when my colleague, Alvina helps me sort out accordingly, I will make them messy on the table again. With the mess on the table, I will feel stress. I think I am a person that cannot handle stress very well. Like in year 1 of uni life.
Maybe I should attend some stress management course. That might help me.
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
12:22 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!