"I" cried out for milk at... Friday, January 06, 2006
Finally visited the school today. Have been a naughty gal these few days. Rotting at home instead of going to school. Rotting at home was nice though. Hope it wont be my habit again for this semester.
Nothing much in school. school seems extremely quiet. Corridors are empty( or is it that im late? hee!) Anyway, a boring school life starts again.
Have a few days of free time, wanted to take up more tuitions. But the tuition offers that i have, falls on days that i have extremely long day. haiz.
and actually wanted to take extra modules. But if i were to take, i will have 9 modules( including lab) in hand. GOD! But there is no modules(non-examinable) available. *sad*
then i think maybe i can take up driving. Since i have been dismissing the thought for so many times.. Probably now is the chance. Anyone want join me?
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
7:40 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!