"I" cried out for milk at... Friday, May 19, 2006
I officially declare that I am going to save money. Cos im broke from the sale and shopping. And I need to prepare for GSS and More other sales. And most importantly for my China trip.
I went Isetan private sales yesterday. Thanks to Szeman. So nice of her to pass me the coupons to enter and to accompany me to the sales. It was not as crowded as what I imagine. And not as horribly crowded as Mango Sales. But in the end, I ended spending so much. I guess Levi jeans cost the most from my purchases. Im really happy that I bought my first ever Levi jeans. :)
Then, I met up with Sharon to watch Da Vinci Code. I guess I still prefer the book, the Movie somehow is not that interesting as the book wrote it. Maybe cos the book allow us to imagine.
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
5:20 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!