"I" cried out for milk at... Friday, June 09, 2006
I really dont understand my brother. Why is it that 15 year old boys only think of games and games and more games? He is not doing anything but games. My dad found him a job, but it seems like he work 4 days but rest 8 days. what logic is this? he just refuse to go to work. I just dont understand. Not that his job is very tough, and that he is planning to go out with his friends, he just want to slack. what is ur opinion? should he be enjoying his life? or would u ask him to work?
I think my parents just spoilt my brothers too much. Too much freedom given to them and they just become rebellious and that they dont bother. He even show his temper to my mum. He really is too lazy. i cant stand it.
in the past, i wanted to work, i gotta find jobs like it is a mission impossible. but managed to get one thru my friend. he should feel lucky to have everything arrange for him. Now that i want to find job, and i cant get one. maybe after my special term exam, i will work on his behalf. And earn money for myself.
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
10:05 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!