"I" cried out for milk at... Sunday, August 27, 2006
I signed up for a facial package. stupid ppl keep psychoing me. sian. anyway, it was only 400 rmb for 10 sessions, which means that it cost 40 rmb (S$8) for each session.
The lunch that i ate. The place is called the steak king. their signboard is like burger king, but they sell all kind of food. western to hong kong-ese food. quite nice. next time i shall post their signboard here to let u all see. In chinese terms, it is "expensive", but in terms of singapore, it is alot cheaper. (rmb 30 = S$6) This includes soup of the day and the drink and fruit and small salad.

The abit greyish paul frank jacket that I bought at rmb 130.=) dont know if it is cheap. but i bought it after trying to bargain.

The blades that i mention i bought. =) I have yet to use it. I shall find a chance to use it.
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
12:35 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!