"I" cried out for milk at... Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Another midnight KTV session again. THink it is my 3rd time KTV le. As usual, skip school the next day. Think i gotta rest from KTV. so damn tired this whole week. Gotta slp more.
This KTV session really takes me alot of effort not to slp the whole 5 hours.(1am to 6am). All my other friends took turns to sleep. but no one replaced me to allow me to slp. i was actually slping in the middle of the song for just half minute and i woke up to continue singing. aint I power?
ANd one of my friend is even more power, she dont even need microphone and she could sound louder than 2 of us with mic. aint she power too? haa.. We even need to start screaming cos we cant really hear ourselves. wahhaa. but it was fun as usual.


I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
11:04 AM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!