"I" cried out for milk at... Thursday, October 19, 2006
Okay.. here are some DA LIAN photos that was taken from my online gallery. shall not bore people with the details. i think pictures can tell u about my trip. hee.

by
nonsence_chew5At Shanghai pudong Airport. While waiting to board on the plane, i saw this Interesting structure. But dont understand what is it for.

by
nonsence_chew5saw this KFC on our way to our hotel. but i think this is the only kfc with such structure.

by
nonsence_chew5the famous Sun Dial in Da lian

by
nonsence_chew5Such a pretty castle. Nv really seen castle before except sand castle. anyway, it is the shell museum. How i wish i stay there.. OOOO

by
nonsence_chew5behind us is moulds of people's foot.. ranges from young to elderly's foot. I was suggesting, those foot doctor will be able to tell whose foot is suffering those legs problems.

by
nonsence_chew5Was walking along the road.. and saw this stretch of flowers.. mANY couple come here for their bridal photos.

by
nonsence_chew5 
by
nonsence_chew5Having fun at the theme park. YEAH!

by
nonsence_chew5
I dr@nk my nic3 w@rm milk @t...
3:55 PM :D
* I WAN MY MILK!!!